Friday, September 22, 2006

CARAVAN

Alright. Here is it if you are interested:

I am leaving before you all tomorrow so I won't actually be there so I'm simply proposing this as a possibility.

Meet up at Rohs Street at 5 in the p.m. It is roughly a three hour drive. If you speed like I do (of course you do) then it will take you just under those three hours. The party starts at 8.

5ish + 3ish = 8! It's like magic!

You can leave from Rohs Street together and thus alleviate any anxiety anyone might have had about if they are, in fact, going the right way.

Sleeping conditions are on Dan's parent's floor so don't bother with tents (I will still bring the 7 man tent should anyone chose to brave it). DO bring sleeping bags and folding chairs and beer (or pop if you don't drink)!

As for Sunday, I don't care when you all chose to leave. That is your choice. There are however a number of people who expressed an interest is leaving early Sunday. These include the McEnany's (7am), Jenny T., and Rachel Robitz. Others have been less clear on times so you all get to work it out amongst yourselves.

I think just about everyone who expressed an interest in coming has my cell phone so feel free to call me should you have any questions. You can also call Dan if you wish.

See you in the middle of a cow pasture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home